Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium Back in the heyday, it was a site of vigorous competition and glory. We are grateful to those who served and sacrificed, and built this fine structure to honor them.
Archive for March, 2008
Subscribe for Updates
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
Demolition is not the way to go on this. Consider the precedent; what if the future Hawaii state government deemed the USS Arizona a hazard to navigation?— Tate Jones
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Do You Have Great Natatorium Photos Like This?
- The Natatorium is Featured in Alaska Airlines Magazine
- National Veterans Organization Endorses Natatorium Preservation
- Wow: What a Year for the Natatorium
- Solemn Sunsets: Bagpipes at the Natatorium
- See Natatorium Veterans Day Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Veterans for Veterans Day at the Natatorium
- New Natatorium Brochure: Print Your Copy and Share
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline