A Tribute to Nancy Bannick Blaisdell Concert Hall Friday, November 7, 2008 Featuring: Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus, Honolulu Symphony Orchestra, Beebe Freitas Tickets are Free, Seating is General Admission/Unreserved Presenters: Chamber Music Hawaii, Friends of the Natatorium, Hawaii Opera Theatre, Hawaii Public Radio, Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus, Honolulu Symphony, Historic Hawaii Foundation Kapiolani Park Preservation Society & Save Diamond Head Association NANCY BANNICK / […]
Archive for September, 2008
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
I used to live on Oahu and remember the days of swimming in the Natatorium and have always hoped that somehow it could be restored and brought back to use for the people of Hawaii as well as our visitors.— Barbara Cameli
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!