A Tribute to Nancy Bannick Blaisdell Concert Hall Friday, November 7, 2008 Featuring: Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus, Honolulu Symphony Orchestra, Beebe Freitas Tickets are Free, Seating is General Admission/Unreserved Presenters: Chamber Music Hawaii, Friends of the Natatorium, Hawaii Opera Theatre, Hawaii Public Radio, Hawaii Youth Opera Chorus, Honolulu Symphony, Historic Hawaii Foundation Kapiolani Park Preservation Society & Save Diamond Head Association NANCY BANNICK / […]
Archive for September, 2008
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Our Supporters in their Own Words
I am perplexed at the apparent disinterest on the part of the state or Federal governments to bring this monument back to a condition worthy of remembering the sacrifices made by many.— David Burt
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs YOU! Submit an Official EIS Comment
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!
- We Need your Natatorium Stories!