“82 years ago, Duke Kahanamoku, the Olympic Legend and Hawaii’s original Ambassador of Aloha, inaugurated the Natatorium. What a glorious day that was. If he could be with us today, he would be appalled and deeply saddened by what he would see. He would be outraged that our elected officials were considering demolition, because he […]
Archive for May, 2009
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Granddaughter of the Natatorium’s Builder Returns
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?