Here’s a slideshow of some wonderful historic photos of the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium, unearthed in the collections of the Hawai’i State Archives. Several of them show the Natatorium as it was meant to be: A living memorial to Hawai’i’s honored war dead, a lively, active fun place where families and athletes and all of […]
Archive for March, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Granddaughter of the Natatorium’s Builder Returns
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?