As Natatorium supporter Chris Boyle said when he sent us this link with 12 cool swimming pools, “I think this list is missing one pool, in Hawaii.” That’s for sure, Chris! For decades, from the first stroke taken by Duke Kahanamoku the day it was dedicated in 1927, the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial was on […]
Archive for July, 2010
Subscribe for UpdatesThank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Given email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Please provide a valid email address.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Connect and Follow
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Natatorium Needs YOU! Submit an Official EIS Comment
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!
- We Need your Natatorium Stories!
- Attend Natatorium Memorial Day May 25, 2014