As Natatorium supporter Chris Boyle said when he sent us this link with 12 cool swimming pools, “I think this list is missing one pool, in Hawaii.” That’s for sure, Chris! For decades, from the first stroke taken by Duke Kahanamoku the day it was dedicated in 1927, the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial was on […]
Archive for July, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Friend and Follow
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Honolulu’s Architects: Restore Natatorium and “Preserve an Essential Piece of our Soul”
- Floral Tribute Links Swimming History with Veterans Day
- Veterans Day 2013 at the Natatorium: Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Us Monday: The 17th Veterans Day Ceremony at the Natatorium
- Veterans Day: 11-mile Ruck March to Natatorium Honors Those Who’ve Served
- Attention, Motorcyclists: Veterans Day Ride to the Natatorium
- Op-Ed: Honor All Hawaii’s Fallen at the Natatorium
- Another Natatorium Photo Mystery!
- The Natatorium Bugle Corps: Enlist Now!
- Happy Birthday, Natatorium!