On Veterans Day, the Friends of the Natatorium join all Americans in thanking every man and woman from Hawai’i — and from all across the nation — who has worn our country’s uniform. In war and in peace, your honorable service has made it possible for the rest of us to enjoy “life, liberty and […]
Archive for November, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Granddaughter of the Natatorium’s Builder Returns
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?