Monday’s inauguration of Gov. Neil Abercrombie means the key leaders are officially in place. We believe Gov. Abercrombie and Honolulu Mayor Peter Carlisle want to preserve and restore the Natatorium. We need all Natatorium supporters to take time NOW to contact the mayor and governor and let them know we’re behind their efforts to do […]
Archive for December, 2010
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
As a resident of the Baltimore area, I speak from the experience of watching the demolition Memorial Stadium with its inspiring words on a towering wall being truncated and diminished to the final line “Time Will Not Dim The Glory Of Their Deeds” placed along a pedestrian walkway where people hurry by on their way to and from the parking lots. Find a way to save this breath-taking, life remembering and life enhancing memorial.— K Baker Linthicum
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!