Hey, does this sound familiar? A great natatorium opens in the 1920s. It’s a wonderful community resource; people from all across town come together there and enjoy swimming together. But there are years of deferred maintenance and neglect; eventually, it’s closed as unsafe. Same story; happy ending For once, we’re not talking about the Waikiki […]
Archive for July, 2011
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?
- Do You Have Great Natatorium Photos Like This?