Hey, does this sound familiar? A great natatorium opens in the 1920s. It’s a wonderful community resource; people from all across town come together there and enjoy swimming together. But there are years of deferred maintenance and neglect; eventually, it’s closed as unsafe. Same story; happy ending For once, we’re not talking about the Waikiki […]
Archive for July, 2011
Subscribe for Updates
Friend and Follow
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Honolulu’s Architects: Restore Natatorium and “Preserve an Essential Piece of our Soul”
- Floral Tribute Links Swimming History with Veterans Day
- Veterans Day 2013 at the Natatorium: Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Us Monday: The 17th Veterans Day Ceremony at the Natatorium
- Veterans Day: 11-mile Ruck March to Natatorium Honors Those Who’ve Served
- Attention, Motorcyclists: Veterans Day Ride to the Natatorium
- Op-Ed: Honor All Hawaii’s Fallen at the Natatorium
- Another Natatorium Photo Mystery!
- The Natatorium Bugle Corps: Enlist Now!
- Happy Birthday, Natatorium!