Hey, does this sound familiar? A great natatorium opens in the 1920s. It’s a wonderful community resource; people from all across town come together there and enjoy swimming together. But there are years of deferred maintenance and neglect; eventually, it’s closed as unsafe. Same story; happy ending For once, we’re not talking about the Waikiki […]
Archive for July, 2011
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
The Natatorium is a Hawai’i treasure.— Mary Zanakis
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Solemn Sunsets: Bagpipes at the Natatorium
- See Natatorium Veterans Day Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Veterans for Veterans Day at the Natatorium
- New Natatorium Brochure: Print Your Copy and Share
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission