We need your help today!!! Here’s what’s happening: Two state House committees will hold a joint hearing tomorrow — Friday, March 23 — on an important first step towards action on saving our Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium. The committees will consider HCR 194, a resolution asking the Department of Land and Natural Resources to convene […]
Archive for March, 2012
Subscribe for Updates
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
As a young boy, I spent many a day on the beach in front of the old canoe sheds at the Outrigger. Duke Kahanamoku was back on the beach with his pal Johnny Weismuller having both earned medals at the 1936 Olympics in Germany. The Natatorium is not only a tribute to the sacrifice of those who served in the war 100 years ago, it is a source of a great many good memories among Hawaii’s people.— Philip P. Maxell, Jr.
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Do You Have Great Natatorium Photos Like This?
- The Natatorium is Featured in Alaska Airlines Magazine
- National Veterans Organization Endorses Natatorium Preservation
- Wow: What a Year for the Natatorium
- Solemn Sunsets: Bagpipes at the Natatorium
- See Natatorium Veterans Day Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Veterans for Veterans Day at the Natatorium
- New Natatorium Brochure: Print Your Copy and Share
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline