We need your help today!!! Here’s what’s happening: Two state House committees will hold a joint hearing tomorrow — Friday, March 23 — on an important first step towards action on saving our Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium. The committees will consider HCR 194, a resolution asking the Department of Land and Natural Resources to convene […]
Archive for March, 2012
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
As a young boy, I spent many a day on the beach in front of the old canoe sheds at the Outrigger. Duke Kahanamoku was back on the beach with his pal Johnny Weismuller having both earned medals at the 1936 Olympics in Germany. The Natatorium is not only a tribute to the sacrifice of those who served in the war 100 years ago, it is a source of a great many good memories among Hawaii’s people.— Philip P. Maxell, Jr.
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!