The Hawai’i Vacation Blog is telling the story of the Waikiki Natatorium to potential island visitors. The more who know, the better! Are you telling the story to your friends, relatives, neighbors, office colleagues, casual acquaintances and random passersby? (OK, probably not that last one. But all the rest: Yes!). Mahalo for your support!
Archive for May, 2012
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Granddaughter of the Natatorium’s Builder Returns
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?