Aloha and welcome aboard to the newest member of the Friends of the Natatorium board of directors: Fred Wong. Fred, a lifelong resident of Hawai’i, is a very youthful and energetic 86 years old. He brings the perspective of an active veterans leader to efforts to bring back a memorial that, after all, was built […]
Archive for July, 2012
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
As a child, the Orthodox Church would celebrate the blessing of waters, also known as Epiphany, at the Natatorium. It was an amazing place. I can honestly say that only in America would they erect such a beautiful monument for something so important, only to knock it down years later.— Martha Petrides
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!