Aloha and welcome aboard to the newest member of the Friends of the Natatorium board of directors: Fred Wong. Fred, a lifelong resident of Hawai’i, is a very youthful and energetic 86 years old. He brings the perspective of an active veterans leader to efforts to bring back a memorial that, after all, was built […]
Archive for July, 2012
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
My family grew up using the Natatorium. It is inextricably woven into the history of Oahu. An arch does not equal a Natatorium. An arch does not provide residents with what the Natatorium did. We used it a lot, because some of us were less confident out in the open water. It is unique, has a history, and efforts should be made to work towards preserving and refitting it.— Margaret Mori
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!