Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Our Supporters in their Own Words
The Natatorium was not just the swimming capitol of the United States, it was the swimming capitol of the world . . . for decades!— John Becker, 1950′s Hawaii AP bureau Chief
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Natatorium Needs YOU! Submit an Official EIS Comment
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!
- We Need your Natatorium Stories!
- Attend Natatorium Memorial Day May 25, 2014