Inspiration for the new Waikiki Natatorium, what could be, again… – Take a look at the Sea Pool at the Bondi Swimming Club in Sydney, Australia sea pool from Jason Wingrove on Vimeo. Tweet
Archive for the 'Uncategorized' Category
Subscribe for UpdatesGiven email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.Please provide a valid email address.Thank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Please fill in the required fields.
Connect and Follow
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
Some of my best memories were spending time competing and training in the Waikiki Natatorium with athletes from all over the world. I competed in swimming from 1950 to 1956 in the Keo Nakama, Hawaiian, A.A.U. Outdoor and international swim meets. This was during the peak of Hawaii swimming. I look forward to once again swimming in the Natatorium.— Sonny Tanabe
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline
- The Natatorium Needs You. Submit an Official EIS Comment.
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!