The Friends of the Natatorium welcome all kinds of supporters: military veterans, ocean sports athletes, preservationists, kama’aina, visitors to Hawai’i and anyone who favors stabilization, preservation and eventual renewal and reopening of the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium. There are lots of ways to help out! Here are a few:
- Talk to your friends about why the Natatorium is important and encourage them to learn more here on our site and at the Historic Hawai’i Foundation site.
- Print out and share this fact sheet with your friends.
-You can write letters to the editor of the Honolulu Star-Advertiser.
- Sign our online petition (click on the icon to the right)
- Stay informed, by subscribing to the Natatorium blog [see right-hand column on this page] or Friending and following us on Facebook or Twitter
- Write to the mayor and members of the City Council. Tell them that you favor stabilizing the Natatorium and preserving it for eventual full renewal and reopening. Let’s swim!
- Volunteer to help out at our annual Memorial Day observance (at the Natatorium at 10 a.m. on the Sunday before Memorial Day)
- Tell us your ideas for how to get people interested in and involved in the fight to save the Natatorium
- Keep the Natatorium issue in the public eye by proudly wearing our T-shirt. Our friends at Oiwi Ocean Gear make a donation to Friends of the Natatorium for every shirt sold!
- Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Friends of the Natatorium
Donate Directly to the Friends of the Natatorium
Yes! I’d like to join the Friends of the Natatorium
by making a 100% Tax Deductible Contribution to support their work.
Contribute online at the “Support Friends of the Natatorium” PayPal link in the right-hand column, or print this page, fill in and mail back to us. Thanks!
Enclosed is my check in the amount of __________________
Payable to: Friends of the NatatoriumMail to: Friends of the Natatorium
c/o Jim Anderson – Treasurer
PO Box 25715
Honolulu, HI 96825
My Name is _______________________________________
My Mailing Address ________________________________
(so we can send your IRS receipt)
My Email Address is: ____________________________________________
(for news and updates only. We do NOT spam nor share your address with anyone!)
Please circle yes or no
Yes/No — I would like to receive a complimentary static sticker for my car
Yes/No — I would like to volunteer to help the Friends, please contact me
Any thoughts or comments you’d like to share?