Hundreds gathered at the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium Sunday to remember an icon: waterman, lifeguard and surfer Clifford Ah Mow. Ah Mow was one of the 17 original crewmen of the canoe Hokule’a; in 1976, they piloted the double-hulled craft from Hawai’I to Tahiti without modern instruments to demonstrate that Polynesians could indeed have navigated […]
Archive for April, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Natatorium Supporters in their Own Words
Demolition is not the way to go on this. Consider the precedent; what if the future Hawaii state government deemed the USS Arizona a hazard to navigation?— Tate Jones
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Do You Have Great Natatorium Photos Like This?
- The Natatorium is Featured in Alaska Airlines Magazine
- National Veterans Organization Endorses Natatorium Preservation
- Wow: What a Year for the Natatorium
- Solemn Sunsets: Bagpipes at the Natatorium
- See Natatorium Veterans Day Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Veterans for Veterans Day at the Natatorium
- New Natatorium Brochure: Print Your Copy and Share
- Mahalo, Natatorium Supporters. Your Comments: Awesome.
- Memorials: Important Reading. Natatorium: Important Deadline