Hundreds gathered at the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium Sunday to remember an icon: waterman, lifeguard and surfer Clifford Ah Mow. Ah Mow was one of the 17 original crewmen of the canoe Hokule’a; in 1976, they piloted the double-hulled craft from Hawai’I to Tahiti without modern instruments to demonstrate that Polynesians could indeed have navigated […]
Archive for April, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Friend and Follow
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Honolulu’s Architects: Restore Natatorium and “Preserve an Essential Piece of our Soul”
- Floral Tribute Links Swimming History with Veterans Day
- Veterans Day 2013 at the Natatorium: Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Us Monday: The 17th Veterans Day Ceremony at the Natatorium
- Veterans Day: 11-mile Ruck March to Natatorium Honors Those Who’ve Served
- Attention, Motorcyclists: Veterans Day Ride to the Natatorium
- Op-Ed: Honor All Hawaii’s Fallen at the Natatorium
- Another Natatorium Photo Mystery!
- The Natatorium Bugle Corps: Enlist Now!
- Happy Birthday, Natatorium!