Hundreds gathered at the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium Sunday to remember an icon: waterman, lifeguard and surfer Clifford Ah Mow. Ah Mow was one of the 17 original crewmen of the canoe Hokule’a; in 1976, they piloted the double-hulled craft from Hawai’I to Tahiti without modern instruments to demonstrate that Polynesians could indeed have navigated […]
Archive for April, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?
- Do You Have Great Natatorium Photos Like This?