Aloha! Please join us and our friends from the Historic Hawai‘i Foundation on Thursday, July 8, to learn about the most endangered historic sites in Hawai‘i and efforts to save them. That’s the date for Pau Hana with a Purpose, 6 p.m.-8 p.m. at the Design Within Reach Studio on the top level of Ala […]
Archive for June, 2010
Subscribe for Updates
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- The Granddaughter of the Natatorium’s Builder Returns
- Honor Veterans at the Natatorium on Wednesday
- Prime Time Slot for ‘The Tank,’ New Natatorium Documentary
- Book Tells ‘Three-Year Swim Club’ Story, Natatorium’s Role
- The Natatorium’s Friday ‘Taps’ Tradition Grows: Bagpipes and Trumpet
- Your Family Photos in a Natatorium Film?
- The Natatorium: For the Weight Ohana, It’s Personal (See the Video)
- Photos from the 2015 Natatorium Memorial Day Service
- Plan on It: Memorial Day Observance at the Natatorium
- The Natatorium, Angkor Wat and the Tower of London?