Here’s a slideshow of a commemoration Aug. 24 marking the 84th anniversary of the ceremonial opening of one of the state’s cultural and historic icons, the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium. It was the Nat’s 84th birthday! Kahu Manu Mook offered the blowing of the Pu and Kahu Bradford Kaiwi Lum performed the Oli for those […]
Archive for August, 2011
Subscribe for UpdatesThank you, your sign-up request was successful! Please check your e-mail inbox.Given email address is already subscribed. Thank you!Please provide a valid email address.Please complete the CAPTCHA.Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Connect and Follow
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Mahalo! Super Turnout for Natatorium Public Meeting
- Come Out on July 21: Public Meeting on the Natatorium!
- Friends of the Natatorium EIS Scope Submission
- Bullet Points for Natatorium Open Meeting
- A Must Read: Hawaii’s Natatorium, as Seen from The Atlantic
- Natatorium Named a “National Treasure” by National Trust
- Get a Great Natatorium Shirt… and Support the Friends!
- We Need your Natatorium Stories!
- Attend Natatorium Memorial Day May 25, 2014
- Natatorium backer, Friends leader Ron Yasui has died