Here’s a slideshow of a commemoration Aug. 24 marking the 84th anniversary of the ceremonial opening of one of the state’s cultural and historic icons, the Waikiki War Memorial Natatorium. It was the Nat’s 84th birthday! Kahu Manu Mook offered the blowing of the Pu and Kahu Bradford Kaiwi Lum performed the Oli for those […]
Archive for August, 2011
Subscribe for Updates
Friend and Follow
Support Friends of the Natatorium
- Honolulu’s Architects: Restore Natatorium and “Preserve an Essential Piece of our Soul”
- Floral Tribute Links Swimming History with Veterans Day
- Veterans Day 2013 at the Natatorium: Photos and TV Coverage
- Join Us Monday: The 17th Veterans Day Ceremony at the Natatorium
- Veterans Day: 11-mile Ruck March to Natatorium Honors Those Who’ve Served
- Attention, Motorcyclists: Veterans Day Ride to the Natatorium
- Op-Ed: Honor All Hawaii’s Fallen at the Natatorium
- Another Natatorium Photo Mystery!
- The Natatorium Bugle Corps: Enlist Now!
- Happy Birthday, Natatorium!